iOS Tech Lead
Last Date to Apply
1. At least 4 years iOS native application development experience using Objective C with Xcode as IDE.
2. At least 2 year experience in managing the team and providing technical inputs to the team
3. Experience in providing solution.
4. Experience in estimating Complex Mobile application.
5. Ability to perform Unit testing and Performance testing of UI using different standard tools.
6. Design and Implement enhancements
7. Experience integrating iOS apps with APIs and other enterprise web services and third party API.
8. Minimum of 4 applications developed and published in App Store
9. Ability to understand the Web service (Restful and SOAP) and needs to be hands on.
10. Knowledge in HTML and CSS.
11. Knowledge in Open GL and third party API for charts etc..
12. Good process background in Agile methodology
13. Interact with customer/onsite co coordinator and provide technical solutions.
14. Ability to provide solutions and present as an acceptable format to customer
15. Familiarity with iPhone mobile application development technologies is a plus
Location: San Antonio, TX.