JD Edwards Enterprise One Sales & Distribution Functional Consultant
Last Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply:
Jan 18, 2012
Senior Business Analyst
JDE EOne 9.0
JD Edwards Distribution modules: Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, Procurement, Advance Pricing and Agreement Mgmt
No of Vacancies:
5 - 8 Years
JD Edwards Enterprise One Sales & Distribution Functional Consultant - 2 Positions
Full Time with HCLA
5+ years of professional experience in implementing and supporting JDE EOne ERP System in the following:
- JD Edwards Distribution modules: Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, Procurement, Advance Pricing and Agreement Mgmt.
- Must have completed at least 2-3 full JDE EOne implementations
- Must possess ability to design and deliver end user training
- Must possess ability to design and deliver process maps with documentation
- Must possess expertise in Advance pricing and Advance Preferences.
- JDE Production Support, enhancements & Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience in JDE EOne 9.0 is required.
- Understanding of other modules (Finance and manufacturing) and integrations along with 3rd party interfaces.
- Understanding of EDI process.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain Enterprise Applications related (functional and/or technical) documentation, including specifications, validation protocols, and user documentation.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of the JDE EOne application’s role-based security model.
- Strong understanding of the relational data base technology, including the ability to write and execute SQL statements as required.
- Strong team player.