Linux Admin with Ubuntu Experience
|Location:||Sunnyvale, CA, United States|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 18, 2013|
|Experience:||6 - 9 Years|
· Linux security, including iptables, AWS Security Groups
· Familiar with Network Address Translation (NAT)
· Familiar with web servers including Apache, lighted, nginx
· Familiar with proxies and load balancers including nginx, haproxy
· familiar with monitoring systems including: mrtg, nagios, cacti, graphite, logstash, rsyslogd
· Familiar with configuration systems such as Chef or Puppet or cfEngine
· Familiar with database systems such as Redis, Postgres
· Familiar w/ message bus systems such as 0mq and rabbitmq
· Familiar with virtualization technologies such as KVM, Xen, Openstack, and VMWare
· Familiar with Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon AWS, Rackspace, and Softlayer
People with valid US visa need to apply.
All applicants will have equal employment opportunities with HCL America. Employment will be based solely on HCL America's need and the individual's qualifications.
HCL America, as part of it's employment process will conduct background checks for all it's applicants. All applicants are required to complete these checks prior to an offer extension from HCL America.