<Bilingual> Incident Situation Manager for Financial Industry
|Location:||Tokyo, Kanto, Japan|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 31, 2012|
|Designation:||System Analyst, Project Lead, Network Admin, System Admin, Information Systems - Manager, System Integration Technician, Business Analyst|
|No of Vacancies||3|
|Experience:||6 - 12 Years|
- Manage major incidents
- Regular communication on major incidents to Senior IT and Business Management
- Co-ordination between multiple teams for effective resolution
- Create action plan for driving resolution
- Escalate within support organisation as required.
- Ensure a changes implemented to fix are raised retrospectively
- 24x5 shift/on call ** There is regional cover this will be for critical incidents where additional support required.
- Incident to Problem handover create an action plan for issue remediation during Incident troubleshooting Handover all actions taken, work around implemented and outstanding action details using the Incident Note template to problem management.
- Chairing BIS Incident Control Call Points