Mobile Sr. Developer (iOS)
Last Date to Apply
Must have skills:
• Hands-on development experience with Objective-C and iOS
• Past experience of developing a significant consumer app that is currently available in marketplace
• Graphics/Multimedia/Messaging/Camera/ Database/Push Notification
• Understanding of Client-Server functional methodology
• Familiarity with iOS build management
• Solid understanding of data models and data access architecture and optimization
• Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts
• Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability
• A sound understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services is required.
• Experience with Subversion, Git, iOS SDK, UIKit, Interface Builder, InstrumentExperience with Apple Push Notification Services, iOS Frameworks and Memory Management
• Solid understanding of Apple iPhone/iPad app development life cycle including App Store compliance policies and submissions requirements
• Experience with iOS build management and provisioning
• Experience with agile software development practice, scrum, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
• Experience with iOS crash reporting applications
• Experience evaluating and working with 3rd party libraries
All Applicants shold have proper work authorization to start work in US immediately .
Position title: iOS - Mobile Sr. Dev./Tech Lead
Location: Pleasanton, USA
This is an iOS (iPhone/iPad) development role but also requires significant contributions to the UI design and usability of the mobile apps. We are looking for excellent technical skills combined with a passion and flair for great app design.