Operations Analyst / Consumer Loan Underwriters
Last Date to Apply
All position are regular full time direct hires with benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) starting first day of employment. 401k participation after 1 year of employment.
Employment is contingent upon background verification and drug screen.
- lending experience in loan processing/ working directly with a Lending Underwriter
- Perform quality control reviews for accurate processing
- Prepare, review, and judge to accept/reject loan applications
- Liaise with departments for critical production data
- Possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Be flexible about work schedule incase of possible system disruptions, high volumes, or unexpected staff shortages skills (weekends on a rotational/fixed basis)
Assist Consumer Loan Underwriters to set up loans and review select loans to meet underwriting guidelines
Knowledge on FHA, VA, PMI-insured and investor loans independently or with assistance from a Consumer Lending Underwriter
Complete Low-Risk Evaluation spreadsheet and other reports, as necessary
Monitor the RPST mailbox to ensure timely deliveries of appraisals and appraisal invoices to the appropriate personnel