|Location:||Marysville, OH, United States|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 08, 2013|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Contractual|
|No of Vacancies||1|
|Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
- Responsible for all types of PeopleSoft System Administration activities and provide 24*7 support for both HR and FSCM systems
- Primary responsible for HAM systems and secondary for Canada and AHM production systems (On different tools and application versions)
- Responsible for trouble shooting, resolving all batch, infrastructure and connectivity issues for the end user
- Responsible for the third party application’s administration such as JPM and Optim archiving tool
- Responsible for configuring check printers and changing signatures in checks for the AP users
- Responsible for various system maintenance activities over the system downtime Responsible for object migrations
- Responsible for coordination between the technical/functional team and other infra teams
- Closely work with financial users over the month end closure activities and address the performance issues raised
- Perform house keeping activities for all the file servers
All applicants will have equal employment opportunities with HCL America. Employment will be based solely on HCL America's need and the individual's qualifications.
HCL America, as part of it's employment process will conduct background checks for all it's applicants. All applicants are required to complete these checks prior to an offer extension from HCL America.