PeopleSoft Financials functional Consultant
|Location:||Marysville, OH, United States|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 07, 2013|
|Designation:||System Analyst, Senior Business Analyst|
|Qualification:||B.Tech, Others, MBA, MCA|
5+ yrs PeopleSoft Financials functional system support experience (business systems functional analyst), including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Budgets and Project Costing modules
|No of Vacancies||1|
|Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
- 5+ yrs PeopleSoft Financials functional system support experience (business systems functional analyst), including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Budgets and Project Costing modules
- 2+ yrs of business/technical knowledge in the area of Finance/Pur/Inv systems
- PeopleSoft Query development and maintenance experience
- Practical knowledge of basic Accounting business processes (such as GAAP)
- Workflow development and maintenance knowledge
- Insure proper issue identification, assess and validate customer impact, determine if technical support is required for quick fix and permanent countermeasure(s); and facilitate this process using the appropriate tools and reports (HEAT ticket system, Formal incident recap reports, etc.)
- Assist in application troubleshooting and root cause Analysis for identified issues relating to systems used by Client Accounting, Finance and MRO Purchasing; including PeopleSoft, nVision, PeopleSoft Query, Essbase, ODOC imaging software, and 3rd party Order to Pay processes/data integration
- Documents current systems processes and/or functional requirements.
- Create test scenarios and data that can be used to confirm quality of system changes, coordinates testing with other module leads or process areas, including end users, and document/report test results
- Elicit end user business requirements and accurately translate/ incorporate into base system design documentation
- Provide evaluation of and/or coordinate any proposed changes to application
- Develop and maintain PeopleSoft queries and nVision reports
- Independently leads themes and projects of small to moderate size and complexity; plans, coordinates and executes according to requirements (intra & inter-departmental)
All applicants will have equal employment opportunities with HCL America. Employment will be based solely on HCL America's need and the individual's qualifications.
HCL America, as part of it's employment process will conduct background checks for all it's applicants. All applicants are required to complete these checks prior to an offer extension from HCL America.