Product Manager - Engineering Services
Last Date to Apply
Desired Skills & Experience
1) Portfolio Management of software and hardware products/solutions
2) Driving Go-to-Market and Sales of the solutions
3) Analysing customer problems and requirements and converting them into functional requirements for a technology solution
4) Mapping customer requirements to existing solutions available (internal and/or third party) and developing an overall solution, along with the help of technical teams
5) Effectively articulating solution to customer in live presentations and in RFP responses
6) Effective customer negotiation and product pricing skills
HCL Americas is looking to hire Product Managers as part of the Engineering & R & D Services business.
A product manager is responsible for revenues accrued to HCL through sales of SLUs ( Independent sellable unit ) of a “packaged service” . He is also responsible for defining the SLUs, and influencing the roadmap and the investment that will go into the development of the solution component of the SLUs.
The role we are looking at is “Techno-Business” – where the incumbent should be comfortable with going deep into the technical aspects of the SLU, and at the same time has the characteristics of a winning sales person.
Experience in sales / product management of software-centric platforms and products in any one or more of the following domains
- Enterprise Software
- Communication Service Providers