Last Date to Apply
Systems engineer, Doors Engineers, Requirement gathering
• Develop/capture and manage product requirements to insure design meets all customer and system requirements.
• Analyze Customer and system requirements in terms of technical feasibility and reuse of core designs
• Insure each requirement is assigned and accepted by the appropriate Electrical, Software and/or Mechanical engineering development teams
• Develop schedule to prioritize requirement implementation and then insure development teams are in compliance with each requirement milestones
• Customer interface and general support to the project lead Engineering Manager for requirements clarification/negotiation and development milestone needs as necessary.
• Support development of System Product Specification based on Customer Specifications along with input from internal System, Hardware, Software and Mechanical project engineering leads.
• Baseline requirements for each delivery milestone
• Ensure traceability between customer and system requirements
• Owns requirement change control insuring all customer or system changes are communicated to the affected engineering development teams and implemented in the necessary time frame.
• Responsibilities include supporting all phases of the camera design and development lifecycle. The engineer will work within a team comprised of electrical, mechanical and software specialists working to develop new camera products.
• Analysis of sensor and system performance.
Education and/or Experience
• Excellent domain knowledge in active safety advance driver assistance systems.
• Imaging experience
• DOORS and MKS Tool
• Knowledge about whole system including mechanical lens
• German speaking.