|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 15, 2012|
The candidate would have worked extensively in the system software development. He/ She should have experience in open platform technologies (i.e. Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE, EJB, Spring MVC). Knowledge of Branch Teller system is an added advantage. Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Websphere Message Broker, XML, IBM DB2, Unix Command and Reporting Tool (Crystal Report) is a plus.
|Experience:||3 - 7 Years|
- Perform J2EE software development of the Banking System.
- Lead a group of developers.
- Analyze changes and impacts on existing systems.
- Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Prepare test scenarios and conduct unit test / system test.
- Ensure test accuracy and completeness for a problem free-implementation.
- Ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of system development and implementation and production system support are in accordance with the Group’s standards.
- Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
- Provide guidance and coach junior developers on their development work.
- Good interpersonal, persuasion, leadership and ability to drive work progress.
- Able to relate to business requirements and understand business drivers and imperatives.