Senior Developer's -C#/.NET
|Location:||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 31, 2012|
|Designation:||Team Lead/ Tech Lead|
Experience in development in banking domain in general and risk area in particular would be an added advantage. Candidates who have worked developing risk engines for software vendor in this space would also stand good chance of getting considered for the role. Good knowledge of derivatives and fixed income products, market data, and risk processes and methodologies would be highly desirable.
|Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
The role will require the candidate to demonstrate a systematic and disciplined system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle. The candidate will be required to work closely with the Financial Markets Risk Engine Project Lead and a team of developers. The application interfaces with the DB through Java and C#/.Net framework and hence an expertise on C#/.Net coupled with working knowledge on Core Java would be necessary.
Technical Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Use fluency in C# and .NET framework (3.5 and above) to help develop software applications.
2. Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
3. Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
4. Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
5. Follow standard processes for software development
6. Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, flowcharts and operational procedures
7. Be familiar with relational databases and fluent in SQL queries, including proficiency in fine tuning queries used by the application.
8. Work with Analyst/Tech Lead to identify and understand functionality and requirements of the applications.