Senior Service Delivery Manager
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 30, 2012|
|Designation:||Senior Service Delivery Manager|
|Qualification:||BCA, B.Sc., B.Tech, M.Sc., M.Tech, MCA, MS|
ITIL Foundation certification is must, practitioner / intermediate is preferred.
2.5+ yrs of real time and relevant ITIL based experience
Manage and coordinate activities during overall ticket life cycle
|No of Vacancies||1|
|Experience:||10 - 15 Years|
1.Real Time & continuous follow-up with global support teams for incident resolution
2. Manage and coordinate activities during overall ticket life cycle
3. Ensure that the Incident record is fully updated prior to Problem Management handover
4. Responsible for sending all Incident notifications as per agreed process
5. Chair bridge calls for effective coordination, incident resolution, service restoration
6. Continuously follow-up with support team for relevant notification updates per SLA, and drive resolution
7. Follow the global Service Restoration Management Process
8. Ensure Incident Timeline Report is created immediately after resolution
9. Contribution to ongoing process & operational improvements
10. ITIL Foundation certification is must, practitioner / intermediate is preferred.
11. Exceptional communication (oral and written) skills are a must with understanding the Clients requirement and infrastructure.
12. Should be technically aware to handle situation effectively along with speedier and timely restoration of service and client communication.
13. 2.5+ yrs of real time and relevant ITIL based experience