Last Date to Apply
- Sharepoint Architect
- San Jose, CA
HCL America has a urgent need for an Sharepoint Architect for a Full Time role in San Jose, CA.
1. Understanding of SharePoint visualization using Hyper-v.
2. Building and configuring SharePoint farms
3. Understating of SharePoint Authentication model like Claims and SAMAL
4. SharePoint server side object mode (Timer Jobs, WebParts, Event receivers, Features and others areas of SharePoint as needed)
5. Powershell scripting 2.0 for deployment automation of features and configuring SharePoint locally and remotely through SharePoint.
6. Hands on experience with SQL Server 2008 i.e. writing stored procedures, Creating SQL reports, SQL Jobs
7. Experience with TFS (Team Foundation systems)
8. C# development experience using visual studio 2010 and visual studio 2012 9. Nice to have knowledge of upcoming SharePoint 2013 10. Orchestrator tool (For Deployment automation of developed features and solution packages)
11. Experience architecting solution using SharePoint based on the requirements