Software Configuration Engineer
|Location:||Irvine, California, United States|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 01, 2012|
1. Solid understanding of source code control concepts and methodology.
|Job Type||Temporary/ Contractual|
|No of Vacancies||2|
|Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
1. Experienced working in Linux environment.
2. Able to support developers with software development technical issues and with builds/releases.
3. Comfortable in an internal consulting and advisory role. (No software development tasks expected.)
4. Need to experience working with multiple programming language: C/C++, Java.
5. Solid experience with either Subversion or Git is required.
All applicants will have equal employment opportunities with HCL America. Employment will be based solely on HCL America's need and the individual's qualifications.
HCL America, as part of it's employment process will conduct background checks for all it's applicants. All applicants are required to complete these checks prior to an offer extension from HCL America.