Sr. Application Developer
|Location:||Bedford, Massachusetts, United States|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 19, 2014|
Experience deploying and supporting web based applications in a restricted network
|Job Type||Temporary/ Contractual|
|No of Vacancies||2|
|Experience:||6 - 10 Years|
- Develops and maintains applications for business processes and systems
- Authors Technical Designs (TDs) that define how a functional design will be technically enabled
- Develops Unit Test Plans to test programs and ensures that standards and policies are adhered to
- Obtains Technical Designs and Unit Test plan reviews from Senior Application Developer and may perform Tech Designs and Unit Test plan reviews of other developers
- Develops and unit tests application programs as specified in Technical Designs and obtains code reviews from Senior Application Developer, while ensuring that all programming standards and policies are adhered to
Solution architect for .NET related applications and provide suggestion to business team
All applicants will have equal employment opportunities with HCL America. Employment will be based solely on HCL America's need and the individual's qualifications.
HCL America, as part of it's employment process will conduct background checks for all it's applicants. All applicants are required to complete these checks prior to an offer extension from HCL America.