T24 - Technical Consultant
Last Date to Apply
Minimum 3+ years in T24 Aplication Development
IT Experience - 3 to 8 Yrs
Contract Duration - 6 months
* Design application components to meet the requirements of a business and documentation of the design
* Define the integration strategy including rationale, integration environment requirements, and determine the product-component integration sequence
* Assess and identify mitigations for risks, including those related to high level design, integration and data quality
* Conduct design reviews
* Contribute to the definition of development and software standards to implement / reflect THE BANK"s guidelines (naming conventions, encryption and security
* settings) and ensure standards are adhered to.
* Ensure architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented
* Evaluate new products including prototyping (potentially on behalf of Architects) - recommendation of new products
* Provide level-3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces)
* Contribute to problem and root cause analysis.
* Lead development of source code, including descriptions, for all Software components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements Specification, the Functional Design and the Technical Design documents.
* Verify the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle). Software review findings must be resolved.
* Integrate software components following the integration strategy.
* Verify integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
* Ensure that all code changes end up in Change Items
* Develop routines to deploy Change Items to the target environments
* Provide Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments
* Capture Build and Deployment notes, develop Software Product Deployment and Operating Instructions
* Check consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release, reference the packages to the CMDB and ensure availability of the Change Items within the Definitive Software Library.
* Support creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides and Software Product Deployment Instructions
* Develop Software Product Operating Instructions
* Check consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release
* Manage maintenance of applications and perform technical change requests scheduled according to Release management processes
* Customize packaged software (i.e., out-of-the-box software)
* Fix software defects / bugs
* Measure and analyze code for quality
* Collaborate with Functional Analysts and Technical Specialists to complete work, as required