Technical Architect / Sr. Technical Architect
Last Date to Apply
The person should be experienced as a lead Technical Architect on large, multi-deliverable database projects .
Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008, ETL Tools -Financial Services domain experience.
Experienced with technology standards creation in the spaces of databases, service architectures and languages.
The focus is on mainly on Microsoft Technologies.
- Competent working in all phases of software development, design patterns, and development methodologies.
- Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing and developing solutions to highly complex problems
- Expert knowledge of programming languages, application servers, software architecture and databases.
- Strong Object Modeling experience.
- Superior troubleshooting ability, strong analytical abilities, and drive for results.
- Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improve development processes.
- Possess good communication skills in English and good technical documentation skills.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation
- Architecting new applications and solutions from scratch and communicating them to the client
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Reviews work of development team
- Technical design, mentorship and implementation of software best practices and processes
- Interfacing with clients to gather requirements
- Working with the development team to create clean T-SQL code