Medical Quality Management System (MQMS)
HCL's medical device engineering team has an unerring focus on quality, and considering the nature of the medical industry where safety is paramount, we have set up a Medical Quality Management System (MQMS).
The MQMS standard process framework addresses design control processes, management processes and integral processes.
- Design control processes: Focus on design and development process such as design planning, design input, design output, design reviews, design verification, and design transfer.
- Management processes: Focus on project management process such as project initiation to closure
- Integral processes: Focus on integral processes such as configuration management, calibration, product risk management, training, internal audit, and purchase.
- Deployment tools: Focus on deployment that can be done via an intranet based system and a process database with reusable components
- Deployment mechanism: Focus on induction training, MQMS training, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 QSR awareness trainings, role based training, and process update training