The US market is seeing an explosive increase in mobile device usage over the past 3 to 4 years with 38% of the US adult population owning a smartphone and 26% of adults using their phones to access health related information and tools. Even with a conservative estimate of 30 million new applicants in 2014, payers need to adopt a mobile strategy to engage with their customers and enhance user experience.
Established in 1999, HCL’s Mobility Practice has today grown to include approximately 4000+ person years of Mobile experience. These experts have executed more than 150 projects for over more than 450 customers across the world. HCL has a proven track record of enabling organizations to identify the optimal mobile technology strategy and can help payers connect with their stakeholders including members and providers.
HCL’s Mobility Services include:
- Mobile Consulting: HCL offers consulting and engineering execution of our customers’ long term mobility road map. Mobility experts help develop an enterprise wide strategy for our clients based on their preparedness and the extent to which they plan to deploy these services mentioned.
- Mobile Application Development and Solutioning Services: HCL’s Mobile Application Development capabilities cater to customer specific B2B, B2C and B2E requirements and range from device-specific Native Application Development to HTML5 and Cross Platform Development capabilities.
- Managed Mobility and Other Support Services at HCL: HCL’s Managed Mobility Offerings include Mobile Application Testing, Application Management and Refresh Services, Mobile Device Management Services, and Platform Integration Testing Post Deployment. Our Mobile Testing CoEs and Mobile Testing Labs enable Performance and Stability Testing, Mobile App Testing, Verification and Conformance.
Manhattan Research, Cybercitizen Health® U.S. 2009 - 2011
HCL’s proven track record of conceptualization and implementation of multiple mobile solutions can help the payer industry unlock the potential of the mobile ecosystem by:
- Expanding channels of access into a larger customer base
- Improving customer experience across demographics
- Building trust in the payer brand
Customer Experience Solutions - Mobility & Social Media