Off Highway Equipment
The increase in global population and improved living standards across the globe has spurred the need for growth in the area of infrastructure development, energy, and food production. This has resulted in a healthy, long-term demand for Off Highway Equipment (OHE) - although this industry faces several challenges specifically in terms of the unpredictable demand, and stringent requirements in engine efficiency and emission requirements. HCL can partner with you in your efforts to localize products, improve asset usage (through better maintenance and use of telematics), and improve engine efficiency and emission requirements.
- HCL’s OHE Practice is a focused business line with over 3.5 million hours of engineering experience, servicing the engineering needs of OHE companies. The services are tailored to the needs of equipment manufacturers across forestry, construction, and mining and agricultural domains, delivered through a global delivery model by a team with more than nine years’ experience in delivering integrated engineering services in the OHE domain
- HCL offers services across various sub-systems of an OHE - be it in the Operator Cabin, Hydraulics, Telematics, Control Systems, and more. The services also cut across various functional areas such as Mechanical(CAD, CAE, HVAC, Usability Analysis Design), Hardware(PCB layout, PCB Design, packaging), and Software(OS development, Firmware development)
- HCL has high investments in engineering services: 45+ customer and own labs; multi-million dollar investment in 30+ ready to implement domain service line units; knowledge of global emission (Tier 4, Euro 1 -5, BS) and regulatory norms (ASME, EPA, OSHA (ROPS); centers of excellence in structures, CAE, hydraulics, power trains, and technical publications
How can HCL help you?
- Hardware Product Engineering
- Embedded Software and Systems Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Product Engineering