Search Engine Optimization
Media companies are embracing the online channel to directly connect with customers and monetize content. However, as 93% of online experiences start with a search engine, it important to acknowledge their importance and include them in every exercise to improve customer engagement.
Consequently, it is vital to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to optimize content, improve website ranking and increase targeted traffic. Moreover, it will increase the presence, rankings, and ultimately the sale of products.
This where HCL's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) practice helps customers to create a comprehensive strategy to deliver the right information with minimum effort by enabling them with the following functionalities:
- Assess - Detailed assessment of the current state in terms of the content management process, taxonomy, metadata management, contextual/federated/phonetic search, technology framework, application portfolio and infrastructure.
- Analyze- In-depth analysis of the current state with industry best practices for content management and gap analysis, and understands and prioritizes the impact of current issues, pain points and risks.
- Recommend- A detailed design of the future state and gap analysis with respect to the current state along with recommendations on strategies to align current ECM landscape with future business requirements.
- Blueprint- Creates a blueprint for content management—from content creation to delivery.
Furthermore, HCL’s ECMP practice can help with its:
- Partnerships and Strategic Alliances (360°) with leading ECMP/WXM product vendors
- Dedicated CoE approach and Academy—a team of certified professionals with over multiple implementation experience
- End-to-end service offerings (strategic consultancy to managed services) spanning ECMP product/platform and verticals
- Frameworks based solution for accelerated application development–Unified Change Management (UCM) proprietary tool for content migration, etc.
For details of our ECM practice, please refer to-
HCL’s ECM engagement snapshot
Leading general interest family magazine: Open source next-generation web platform for consolidating 37 multi-lingual websites, generating around $1.1 M savings via reduction in maintenance and hosting costs and 30% increase in unique monthly visitors
Global mass media company: A new technology platform consolidating 300+ multi-channel properties: CMS, search, video player, advertising engine etc. improving time to market for 3bn assests and 30% reduction on “As-Is” platform sustenance and generating funds for modernization
World’s largest food service retailer: Global roll-out of multi-country websites with 40% - 60% improvement in time to market serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries with a total revenue of US$ 24.075 billion.