"HCL is our key partner for medical devices development. Several of our projects are conducted at their design center in Chennai, India. For us, India represents much more than those aspects of IT. Today, we rely on our partner for critical, real-time control software as well as complex hardware design encompassing digital and analog electronics."
- Vice President, R&D Worldwide, a leading medical devices company
HCL, by virtue of its vast experience in successfully developing medical devices for global Medical Device manufacturers, has developed a good understanding of the trends in the enterprise IT space.
HCL offers Enterprise IT solutions in four broad service heads:
- Enterprise Resource & Planning (ERP) - HCL can help you manage your ERP portfolio by creating customized solutions to address your business needs. HCL leverage its strategic parrtnerships with SAP, Oracle and Microsoft to provide your solutions based on technologies and product suites like mySAP, ABAP, Oracle ebusiness, Siebel, peoplesoft, MS CRM 3.0 etc.
- Middleware - HCL can create an integrated portfolio of applications leveraging its experience and expertise in areas like SOA driven integration, EDI, EAI, Tibco, Biztalk, Webspher, etc.
- Enterprise Content Management & Portals (ECMP) - HCL offers enterprise content management solutions in technologies like Documentum, Filenet, Hummingbird, IBM, etc.
- Consulting - HCL offers transformational consulting services to customers in areas like legal compliance, SCM, CRM, IT Governance, Master Data Management (MDM), legacy modernization, DW/BI, etc.
Services that form the core of the Enterprise IT solutions are:
- Application Development and Management (ADM) Services - Applications Development, Applications Reengineering, including Migration and Conversion; and Applications Maintenance and Production Support
- Infrastructure Management - HCL's The ISD offerings cover the full spectrum of ITIL compliant Service Support & Service Delivery Processes: Infrastructure services are offered under the domains: