Working with HCL Technologies as a Consultant
- Effective monitoring made the team proactive, which helped in predicting Middleware behavior before being alerted by the user. The idea also helped in optimizing and improving operational efficiency.
- Padmanaban and his team implemented a few off-the- shelf tools which helped track Middleware's health, monitored it closely and further automated the monitoring exercise.
- There were no monitoring tools available for the Middleware, a software that functioned as a very critical layer between the application and the operating system.
- There was also a dependency on human hands for manually monitoring the application and therefore being prone to human error.
- The client is Asia's prominent international stock exchange, a company that provides services related to securities, derivatives trading and others.
- Padmanaban from HCL was handling client's storage backup, database and middleware tracks.
Line of Busniess: