Misys Message Manager and the Impact on Bank Messaging and Payment Systems
Is the Banking and Finance community ready for architecture changes to their payment systems to cope with SEPA and standards change?
A joint podcast between HCL Technologies and Misys Plc on the Misys Message Manager Payments tool.
Logon anytime to listen to the 20 minute discussion between John Nightingale and Barry Kislingbury on:
- The impact on payment systems that are being bought about by regulatory changes in the market - (SEPA / Payment Services Directive) plus changes to payment standards (ISO / SWIFT)
- How HCL assists Misys and Misys clients in bringing new products to market quicker by having a strategic partner
- How Misys Message Manager helped transform the payments landscape of a leading bank by delivering:
- 50% reduction in staff costs
- 65% reduction in time to market
- 95% increase in STP
- 70% reduction in operating costs