Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to search Skip to footer

HCL forms joint venture with NEC, Japan

Published Date: 
Jun 03, 2005
Download PDF: 
New Delhi, Jun 3, 2005: NEC Corporation, Japan, world’s leading provider of internet, broadband network and enterprise business solutions and HCL Technologies Limited (HCL), India’s leading IT products and services company, today announced a joint venture to provide offshore led software engineering solutions in embedded software, hardware design, network & security, R&D, high performance computing, and mobile technology to NEC, its subsidiaries and their clients, in Japan and globally. NEC Corporation and its subsidiary, NEC System Technologies, Ltd, will have a 51% stake in the joint venture while remaining 49% will be held by HCL.
Download PDF: 
Newsroom region: 
Site Section: 
SIW Optimized: 
SEO Optimized: 
Contact Us
MAX CHARACTERS: 10,000

We will treat any information you submit with us as confidential. Please read our privacy statement for additional information.

We will treat any information you submit with us as confidential. Please read our privacy statement for additional information.

Corporate Communication Contacts

Global Head - External Communications

Ajay Davessar
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Tel: +91-120-438 2800/ 244 1259
Email: Ajay.Davessar@hcl.com

US Contact:

Meenakshi Benjwal
Email: meenakshi.benjwal@hcl.com

Europe Contact:

Elka Ghudial
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Tel: +44 7973 567 131
Email: elka.ghudial@hcl.com

APAC & Asia Contact:

Samrat Banerjee
HCL Technologies
Tel.: +61 2 8081 5852
Mobile: +61 478 685 376
Email: samrat.banerjee@hcl.com

Corporate & India Contact:

Zulfia Nafees
HCL Technologies
Tel (Direct): +91-120-4382800
Mob: +91-9810495138
Email: zulfian@hcl.com