HCL provides a complete package of mechanical engineering services which include pre-concept, concept development, design and development, verification and validation, and end-of-life support. We have set up Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in industrial design, reliability, advanced engineering, and technical publications. We also possess in-house verification test labs for server performance testing, and low volume manufacturing.
Our services include:
- Pre-concept: Voice of customer, competitor analysis, and feasibility study performed at the pre-concept stage
- Concept development: Concept generation, product styling, look feel design, lock-up, and usability studies
- Design and development: Proof of concept, detail design, design for manufacturing and assembly, tolerance analysis, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) selection, prototyping, and reliability engineering
- Verification and validation: Test plan and protocol preparation, functional tests, server performance testing, environment testing, component and material qualification, EMI EMC testing, compliance testing and certification, design transfer, service manual and user manual design
- End-of-life support: Engineering change management, obsolescence management and value engineering