Cloud Consulting & Assessment
HCL's cloud consulting services help customers evaluate the cloud as part of their IT service delivery strategy, identify which enterprise applications can be moved to the cloud, and identify which target operating models, processes and technology are required for using cloud. We use various cloud assessment tools to assess the performance and capabilities of the various cloud services.
Cloud Readiness Assessment
HCL's cloud readiness assessment services help large enterprises and ISVs systematically adopt cloud technologies. HCL collaboratively helps CIOs find the answers to critical questions, such as:
- Can I leverage cloud to enhance IT value?
- Which IT components are suitable for cloud?
- What kind of cloud is suitable for my organization?
- Who should be the cloud provider?
- What is required to successfully adopt cloud?
- How do I incorporate cloud assessment in future IT projects?
- How do I manage and govern my cloud portfolio?
- What would be my costs and ROI using cloud?
- How do I monetize my applications using cloud?
Through HCL’s cloud consulting services, customers are able to evaluate their readiness for cloud and determine a business case and ROI for implementing and managing their cloud services. HCL leverages deep domain expertise to provide unbiased cloud readiness assessment and helps customers define a suitable cloud adoption strategy for their requirements using best in class cloud computing assessment tools..
- Aligning the cloud computing strategy with the business strategy
- Roadmap recommendations for cloud through focused business cases
- Quantitative assessment using tools to determine ROI/TCO analysis
- Best practices, tools and frameworks giving a detailed map of the migration opportunities