Cloud Management & Operations
HCL has been instrumental in thinking and implementing integrated applications and infrastructure operations. HCL has significant experience of managing operations of Global organizations through the right mix of offshore, near shore and onsite delivery models. HCL today dominates the Remote Infrastructure industry and is recognized as a clear leader because of its maturity of services, pedigree and strengths.
HCL understands the challenge and criticality of managing business applications and infrastructure over cloud environment and how companies can reap maximum benefits of high quality SLA, guaranteed uptime and zero disruption.
HCL has invested significantly in building intellectual capital in this space and has a powerful and robust service delivery platform for handling cloud operations. HCL helps customers in application and infrastructure management using a host of IP's such as MTaaSTM, Agora, and Nimbo. Organizations that benefit the most from HCL's Service Delivery Platforms typically exhibit these conditions.
- Looking to move to standard, ITIL Aligned ITSM platforms over Private Clouds.
- Looking to improve the ROI from their ITSM platforms.
- Looking to optimize infrastructure usage & automate through On-demand delivery models; looking at reducing CAPEX.
MTaaSTM, Nimbo, and Agora follow a modular implementation plan, where independent modules can be implemented in parallel. A typical implementation of MTaaSTM – Nimbo – Agora follows the following steps (the timelines are dependent on the scope, scale, and complexity of the customer environment and the engagement):
- Due Diligence: We discover and understand the scope of the implementation, and the existing systems along with integration touch-points.
- Private Cloud Planning: In this phase, we understand the spread of customer's infrastructure, the expected load for the proposed MTaaSTM solution and give recommendations on a homogenous Cloud and the Virtualization software that needs to be hosted.
- Service Design Phase: In this phase, the integration strategy and the final solution and deployment architectures are finalized.
- Implementation Phase: Actual rollout of the solution.