On-boarding is the process of integrating customers into your organization and ensuring that their personal information is correct; that they understand the account and services purchased, and have a clear understanding of the "true value" the organization offers beyond their initial purchase.
HCL’s Customer On-Boarding Services is an Enterprise Content Management led solution for financial service providers that helps them Automate, Optimize and Integrate key processes in the new customer on-boarding process. By leveraging HCL’s third party product expertise and rich domain experience in the financial services vertical our customers are able to Enhance Service experience to their clients, Reduce time to market for new products, Generate increased business, Manage operational risk efficiently and reduce IT costs drastically.
Enhanced Service Experience
- Improved customer experience
- Real time decision for all channels
- Improved employee experience
- Reduced time-to-market for new products
- Cross-selling of products
- Leverage from multi-channel capabilities
Enhanced Risk Management
- Responsiveness to rapidly changing market requirements
- Reduced overall risk exposure
- Reduced operational risk
- Seamless integration with the core banking & other legacy systems
- Reduced operational & IT maintenance costs
- Reduced Cycle Time and Turn Around Time
- Lower cost for new product & services
Customer On-boarding Solution for Financial Institutions
Customer On-boarding Solution for financial Institutions aims to provide a single standardized platform for managing the entire end to end workflow and ensuring KYC compliance leading to reduced money-laundering risk. A few of the main challenges among Financial Services companies is too much manual intervention and inefficient processes (e.g. needing to correct mistakes or re-key data) while taking new customers on board. The proposition showcases the path to meet these challenges and automate vital Banking & Financial processes like Account Opening, Credit Card Origination, New Policy Registration, Loan Origination, New Term Deposit etc.
Customer On-Boarding is all about transforming business style by:
- Managing customer information better
- Leveraging ECM capabilities around the organizational content and legacy applications
- Enabling Cross-selling of products and services
Process Applicability - Brokerage account Opening, Mutual fund Investment accounts, New Policy registration, Credit card origination, Bank account opening, Loan origination.