Managed Support Services Case Study
May 03, 2012
A global financial service company with its headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany. The investment bank division is head-quartered in London, United Kingdom.
- Seamless Business Continuity for Application Management development and production support for multiple technologies in PWM -IT in US.
HCL Solution Delivered
- Run the Business solution through L1, L2 and L3 helpdesks
- Support team manages configuration issues, data clean up, batch job monitoring, ad-hoc report generation, change requests ,development of new functionalities, enhancements and production support
- Process management of new developments e.g. requirement analysis, testing , UAT, and User education
- Leverage the standard Salesforce.com features and building custom applications
- Study Customer processes to suggest and implement value adding enhancements
- Smooth “run the business” scenario across multiple applications within different business divisions
- Process improvements and customizations to improve business efficiency
- Understanding of complexities of Production support environment
About HCL Salesforce Practice
HCL’s Salesforce.com Credentials:
- HCL’s SFDC Practice offers “Advise to Execute” Services covering Salesforce.com Consulting, Implementation, Enterprise Integration and Maintenance & Support. Key highlights of HCL Salesforce.com practice:
- PREMIER Consulting Partner with Salesforce.com (Topmost Tier)
- One of the largest pool of Salesforce.com Certified Consultants among SFDC partners globally
- Selected by Salesforce.com for providing L2 Developer Support globally on Force.com platform
- Dedicated Centre of Excellence for Salesforce.com/ Force.com with IPs and frameworks including CRI™, iSM™, CTMS, ExACT, i-Migrate, etc.
- 360 degree Market facing joint GTM with Salesforce.com