APO-Consolidation of Application Portfolio of the customer
One of the world’s largest apparel companies with brands that reach a variety of consumer segments across various retail channels.
- High application maintenance and development cost
- Merger and acquisition resulting in duplicate applications
- Fragmented database servers
- Underutilized applications and systems
- High software license and AMC cost
- Define sourcing options and outsourcing agenda
- Application Portfolio Consolidation by retiring and migrating underutilized and duplicate applications.
- Database server consolidation.
- Re-engineer processes, applications for improving efficiency.
- Replace applications with industry standard products/optimized solutions.
- Improved quality of service, effective governance through visibility dashboard
- Reduced cost of administration, operation and governance
- Defined “To-be-architecture” and focused projects
- Stable and reliable applications normalized on function, technical, and management quality.