Business Process Management (BPM)
HCL offers rich experience and deep expertise in Business Process Management (BPM) technology. BPM, the enabler of business agility in today’s world, offers business process automation and optimization as a form of technology-enabled continuous improvement. With BPM, your business is as good as your processes are, determining your edge over your competitors.
HCL’s BPM solutions integrate business process consulting with process implementation and optimization. Our enterprise architecture-led approach results in an accurate documentation of processes that helps identify the right candidates for implementation. We tie business value to process visibility and system metrics, which ensures the continuous business process improvement – for implementation as well as transformation. Our Business Process Management services are supported by our PathFinder repository of processes and our BPM competency center, which addresses the common concerns in BPM projects. We also have solutions for Client Onboarding, Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA), and more.
Typically, Business Process Management solutions are complex pieces of middleware technology that is benefitted by past experience or advanced training. As a Business Process Management (BPM) solution provider, our differentiators come from a sustained understanding of integration solutions, our real-world experience in identifying, designing and working with complex and diverse business processes, our proven methodologies around business process modeling tools & software born out of those experiences, and our combination of highly skilled onsite and offshore teams for successful BPM engagements.
HCL’s BPM Consulting offers a novel business process management framework to create a customer-centric user interface. By creating an integrated UI, we are able to significantly increase the adaption of systems and improve return on investment
HCL’s Business Process Management (BPM) Vision
Our vision of BPM over SOA combines the architectural philosophy of SOA with the process excellence of BPM. Working in tandem, SOA provides the standard-based services for your enterprise, while Business Process Management tools provides the freedom to design, execute, monitor, and re-optimize your business processes in a continuous cycle of feedback and refinement. In using BPM over SOA, HCL is therefore leveraging the synergy between two technologies to provide a cost-effective but robust process platform to your enterprise.
HCL BPM Competency Center & Services
To enable customers on this journey of continuous process optimization, HCL focuses on a competency center-driven approach to BPM implementations. The outcome of the competency center is a set of services that work towards creating robust business process platforms for global 2000 customers.
Business Process Management (BPM) Service Offerings
To help transform your business, we offer the following services.
- Business Process Implementation: We can help you begin your BPM efforts with a clear understanding of the issues and pitfalls integral to sustained process implementation. Processes, technology, and people are fundamental to process implementation. Our experts can help you on this journey of change.
- Business Process Modeling: We identify your current business processes and business model; create new processes; execute and govern these processes using our BPM governance mechanism; and refine the deployed processes to match them to your stated requirements and business goals.
- Process Optimization: To improve your business results and ensure that your BPM software solutions are fine-tuned to your dynamic business goals, we monitor and manage the processes deployed in your enterprise.
- Support & Maintenance: Our pool of BPM experts are trained to provide skilled support for and maintenance of your BPM engagements.
- Testing: We provide comprehensive and cost-effective testing for BPM engagements using our award-winning SOA and BPM testing framework, HCL; alternatively, we can test your BPM implementation using a testing tool of your choice.