Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Although many organizations have laid the groundwork for core CRM capabilities over the years, extending functionality can often be challenging in a vendor ecosystem littered with additional bolt-on products. In other cases, vendors such as salesforce.com have laid the groundwork for extensible platforms based on Force.com, AppExchange and a robust application programming interface (API) integration framework. HCL’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering is aimed squarely at expanding and augmenting core CRM capabilities using the Force.com platform.
Client Needs Met
- Increase time to value by reducing software development timelines by as much as 80 percent
- Eliminate capital expenses by allowing multiple projects to be supported using OpEx budgets
- Reduce operational costs through no-cost Salesforce.com upgrades, minimal performance testing, elimination of disaster recovery plans, easy storage control, minimal data center administration and more
- Minimize technical resources using a rapid development framework for more fluid prototyping and deployment
- Simplify integration through a large, open API structure with many pre-built connectors to common legacy and ERP platforms