Managed Network Support and Operations Services
The Situation Today
Today’s consumers expect better connectivity around the clock. To provide them this, communication service providers (CSP) are partnering with network experts who can deliver ‘beyond connectivity’ value by integrating both IT solutions and an experienced network management practice.
Quad Play investments require higher funds to ensure that the content available on all channels exceeds customer engagement expectations. In a competitive market where the consumer is still driven by cost, service convergence has become a point of parity and CEOs are looking for ways to allocate less resources on maintenance. Strategic sourcing is key for today’s provider who must also focus on optimized business continuity in order to stay competitive.
How HCL Can Help
HCL provides services in areas like network planning and design, network deployment, and network operations and management. HCL’s network management functions include network monitoring, network optimization and network operation services.
In network operations and support, HCL has taken on mission-critical operational responsibilities while working to stringent carrier grade SLAs. HCL is the engineering partner for some of the biggest technology vendors who work across the entire telecom ecosystem. HCL has over 50 customers including 3 of the top 7 Fortune 500 CSPs, 5 of the top 7 OEMs, 4 of the top handset manufacturers, and the top 3 VAS solution providers.
HCL provides a comprehensive portfolio of data networking capabilities given our engineering relationship with various vendors in the areas described below:
What We’ve Done For Others
- Deployment of IP. MPLS and SIP based carrier network spanning 300 provider locations
- Mobile backhaul lifecycle services – IP RAN deployment
- Designed, planned and deployed one of the largest IP/MPLS networks in the world
- Providing high-end product related technical support to service providers
- Real-time traffic monitoring and management of customer voice and SMS traffic on telecom networks
- Deployment of a Broadband access and aggregation network covering 23 cities and 2 million subscribes
- Wi-Max rollout covering 1600 BTS sites and 1 million CPE
- Platform migration from Cisco 6500 to ASR9000; Platform migration from CRS1 to CRS3
- VAS solution deployments for Mobile Operators (SMSC, MMSC, VM, Number Portability)
- Deployment and migration of ATMs for the largest Defence Organization
- Managed network operations of enterprise customers
- Managed VAS operations for network operators, VAS providers and OEMs
- Managed UC
- 24*7 O&M, design and engineering of core networks
Europe's leading telecom operator partners with hcl to stay ahead of the competition
Hcl helps a leading us telecom protect its market share and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction