"HCL has built a solid reputation of providing industry-leading IT application and infrastructure services. Given their commitment to the transportation and logistics industry, willingness to invest in our success, and unwavering commitment to excellence, HCL was the right choice"
- Senior Vice President and CIO, a leading 3PL company
Transport Management System
Rising transportation costs threaten to negate supply chain cost reductions achieved during the past several years. Transportation budgets worldwide could increase by as much as 25 percent during the next few years, unless companies find ways to minimize the impact of freight cost increases.
Demand for TMS solutions is driven by two primary needs - controlling costs and improving operational/ logistics performance. These primary needs are critical in today's business environment, which is characterized by increasing business process complexity, resource constraints, and rising and volatile operation costs. In particular, the volatility and steady rise of fuel costs now impacts all shippers, carriers and logistics service providers.
Key capabilities include procurement, contract management, shipment routing, global trade management, vehicle routing and scheduling, yard management, demand planning, performance management and visibility.
Oracle Transportation Management (OTM):
- Pre-configured business scenarios for various verticals
- OTM integration expertise: Single holistic view
- OTM extension packs for domain-specific business requirements
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- Automated payments and settlements
- Dynamic planning and re-optimization
- Optimal mode and carrier selection
- Load tendering