Warehouse Management System
Automated and IT-enabled warehousing, applied to a part or all of a distribution centre operation, can provide a wide range of benefits. These include space savings, lower building costs, improved productivity, more efficient material flow, less people, safer operations, reductions in inventory, increased reliability, reduced running costs, better ROI and lowest lifecycle cost.
HCL has provided consulting, implementation, integration and support services for global clients across product suites like Boomi, Red Prairie, Infor and Manhattan Associates apart from multiple custom products.
- 40+ global implementations completed
- Global reseller for Red Prairie
- HCL has established capabilities across warehouse management – AMR Research
- Dedicated warehouse management center of excellence
- In-house connectors for Manhattan Associates for SAP
- Extended product engineering and services for other products