Test Factory in a Box
introduction to the topic
Are you facing these challenges within your Organization?
- Testing applications that are executed in silos with no scalable teams, tools standardization
- The best practices, metrics and frameworks across various Testing teams are neither shared nor leveraged at the enterprise level
- Idle times coupled with re-testing and downtime
Are you looking for a solution that can help you meet the above challenges effectively?
HCL & HP have come together to offer "Test Factory in a Box Solution. "Test Factory In a Box, is a "One Stop Shop" for the entire test organization and the relevant stakeholders, to have the visibility and transparency into day to day operations of the test organization.
It is a "Single Platform" for launching tools, processes, workflows, templates and artifacts for the entire test organization and provides a unique snapshot of the entire Testing landscape customized to the stakeholders of Test Factory.
Learn how hundreds of businesses have reduced the risks and costs of their Testing operations while enhancing their capabilities through "Test Factory in a Box" based on Cost of Quality driven Testing approach.
In this webinar, we will share with you real-world and actionable insights on customer advantage points including:
- Cost for Quality
- Improved productivity
- Visibility & Transparency within test enterprise
- Application life cycle management solution
About the speakers
Diana C. Lo, PMP
Senior Practice / Sales Director
- DOJ : July 2008
- Independent Verification & Validation Services – Americas
- More than 21 years of experience in Quality Assurance & Test Management; Program & Project Management; Client Engagement & Delivery for large Testing Outsource Organizations; and a Senior leader in Management & IT Consulting across the retail, insurance, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, and aero/defense industries.
- Currently involved with HCL customers such as Lowe's, US Foods, Southwest Airlines, Merck, and Boeing.
- Prior to HCL, worked at Keane Inc. as a Global Delivery Director in its QA/Testing Practice with strategic account responsibilities for customers such as PacifiCare, United Health Group, Toyota Motor Systems, and Electronic Arts.
- Holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer & Information Science with an active PMP.
- Based at Irvine, California
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: +1 949-394-3338
Practice / Sales Director - BFSI
- DOJ : July 2009
- IV&VS Solutions - Americas
- More than 25 years of experience in quality management, process and project experience; has served as a senior leader in management and IT consulting with experience in a number of organizations across the mortgage, credit card, trading and insurance domains.
- Prior to HCL had been with organizations like Pershing (New Jersey); Kanbay where he worked with clients including HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Discover and AMEX; Cognizant where he supported JPMC, Ameriprise, Wachovia, Washington Mutual, MetLife, Hartford and Travelers; and most recently Freeborders (San Francisco, CA) where he was the VP Global Testing Services.
- Holds a Bachelors degree in Accounting and a Master degree in Information Systems
- Based at Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 415-902-8766