Published Date:Jul 18, 2012
- High cost of supporting and maintaining the expensive legacy applications.
- Inefficient, slow and less productive system compared to competition.
- Unmitigated risk associated with lack of skill availability in the resource market.
- Risk associated with running business critical application on unsupported platform.
- Higher time to market due to large, monolithic, complex and less productive systems.
- Integration with newer systems due to incompatibility with new and different technologies.
This white paper talks about -
- Drivers for legacy modernization
- Market overview
- Myths about modernization
- HCL’s legacy modernization methodology and solution.