- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Telecom Operators are going through a transformation as they leverage the cloud in building a scalable network infrastructure that costs significantly less than traditional architectures. The convergence of Cloud, Hyperscale Data Centers, Edge Computing, and Mobile Network technologies is driving a revolution in the way services are delivered.
- Service Providers are adopting a cloud-native architecture and transitioning their network infrastructure with NFV and containers, lowering costs, and increasing performance to deliver better services faster and cost-effectively.
- 5G promises to transform how networks are built and consumed, and is driving a host of new use cases in Video, Fixed Wireless Access, and IoT. Operators are investing in next-generation technology to deliver new and innovative services to enterprises and mobile subscribers.
Next-Generation Products for Next Generation Networks
HCL ERX delivers leading edge products to help customers maximize the benefits of a fully virtualized high-performing, low latency, network architecture that provides agility, flexibility, and cost-efficiency:
- The Telecom portfolio offers a range of products for a Telecom Service Provider: AI-based Self Care, Analytics and Insights, Device management (both CPE as well as IoT), NFV acceleration on Intel SmartNIC cards, custom IP and silicon for X-Haul applications as well as SON a platform for automating and optimizing your multi-vendor multi-technology (MVMT) network. We are constantly adding to the portfolio via partnerships, acquisitions, as well as organic product development.
- AI/ML is infused into the portfolio to deliver self-optimization and self-healing features across customer care, device management, and service orchestration products.
- Automation and containerization are the cornerstone of our product architecture enabling cloud-native applications that can be deployed either in public and private clouds or on-premise.
NFV (Network Function Virtualization) acceleration products from HCL and Intel help Telecom Service Providers overcome network bottlenecks and achieve 2X to 10X savings in processor cores by offloading low-level networking functions onto a SmartNIC
Intelligent Device Management Platform
Cloud-ready, carrier-grade intelligent remote Device Management Platform for tens of millions of devices. Leverage various protocols, connectivity, self-care, and analytics module
HCL SON is a suite of solutions for automating and optimizing your multi-vendor multi-technology (MVMT) network. HCL SON uses a set of proved algorithms and machine learning capabilities to get the optimum results.
Wireless X-Haul modem IPs for millimeter wave and microwave radios, allowing Telecom OEMs to deliver high-capacity low-latency products for 5G fronthaul and backhaul