- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL SON is a suite of solutions for automating and optimizing your multi-vendor multi-technology (MVMT) network. HCL SON uses a set of proved algorithms and machine learning capabilities to get the optimum results.
- Delivers the ability to reduce the cost (CapEx and OpEx) while improving user experience.
- Extends beyond the RAN to optimize the user experience from the end device to the core.
- HCL is taking automation to the next level and developing a solution to allow the MNO to manage subscriber SLA by utilizing O-RAN real-time open APIs capabilities. This will enable optimization and orchestration at the edge.
- Reduce operations complexity with multi-vendor multi-technology closed loop automation platform.
A single multi-vendor, multi-technology, and multi-domain platform
- HCL SON simplifies network densification. Acting as a single point for any network radio access network (RAN) vendors, technologies, and multiple domains, the HCL SON platform automates them all, as if part of a unified single network.
Reduce CapEx and OpEx
- In rapid network adjustments, HCL SON can reduce time to market of new automation applications and help customers deploy new services, such as 5G or Internet of things (IoT). HCL SON allows operators to deliver exceptionally high levels of customer experience.
End-to-End Automation solution
- HCL SON is a end-to-end automation platform and a multi-vendor solution supporting integration into multiple network domains such as the transport and backhaul, the core, and policy domains. Which enables end-to-end service optimization solutions
Use Cases and Solutions
HCL SON is a best-of-breed, centralized, vendor-agnostic, highly flexible, and open SON solution.
It’s a powerful platform that enables machine learning and a set of features that empowers the MNO to automate/optimize the radio access network (RAN).
Vendor Swap and Multi-Vendor Environment
Managing a multi vendor environment is costly especially when quality is a concern. Reduce the cost by using HCL’s SON multi vendor platform.
REDUCE SITE EXPANSION
HCL’s SON Load Balancing Suite for maximal utilization of the deployed network capacity by better balancing the load across existing cells, rather than investing additional CapEx to expand the network with new cells.
ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Unique closed-loop RAN automation and optimization, enriched with crowd-sourced subscriber analytics data derived from CEM sources.
VoLTE suite of HCL’s SON modules targeting to improve VoLTE performance but also to reduce costs related to the customer experience.
HCL’s SON Energy Saving module allows operators to save OpEx, reduce carbon footprint and reduce network interference by turning off low-utilized carriers at off-peak hours, resulting in better network performance.
HCL SON Applications
The HCL SON product portfolio offers dozens of closed-loop automation and optimization applications already optimizing millions of cells worldwide. The leading product in the market supporting multiple RAN technologies (2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G) and leading RAN vendors.
HCL SONFlex Platform
SONFlex provides open APIs for third party to develop applications on top of the SON platform. SONFlex facilitates applications to configure the network. It enables hassle-free SON development, removing the complexities of the underlying vendor equipment and management systems. SONFlex provides a conflict management service, essential for orchestrating SON applications.
HCL SON At-a-glance
The HCL SON a multi-technology, multi-vendor solution for RAN and other mobile network domains.
HCL SONFlex At-a-glance
HCL SONFlex open APIs extends the SON automation and optimization capability to its full potential.
HCL SON Datasheet
The HCL SON an end-to-end automation solution that delivers the ability to reduce the operating cost (CapEx and OpEx) while improving user experience.
HCL SONFlex Datasheet
SONFlex, a future proof solution supporting end to end service automation and optimization needs.