The movement of Information Technology from the periphery of the business to the core of redefining business is more visible now than ever before. The increasing complexity of the problems along with the increasing competition in the marketplace demands precise solutions for each of the diverse business problems and yet the solutions need to be holistic, low risk and cost optimized. IT industry has evolved to provide plethora of cutting edge solutions, but continuously faces two major challenges in their adoption.
- Legacy systems are the Achilles heel in adoption of new solutions that can change the way they do business. As much as 75% of IT resources of a typical mid to large size organization are utilized for maintaining legacy application. Modernization of legacy systems is a must for new solutions implementation.
- More frequently than we may be willing to admit, customer needs stretch beyond the capabilities of even the large and leading IT companies. Thus customer invariably ends up managing multiple vendors - with lower accountability and additional management overheads.
HCL and CSC identified these requirements ahead of the curve, and in 2013 forged a Strategic Alliance to serve such customers and foster value creation. This alliance has been helping the customers modernize their legacy environment and solve complex business problems proactively. The alliance in last two years has helped a significant number of customers harness the technological abilities of both the partners seamlessly, without the management overhead of managing two vendors.
The power of the Alliance stems from
- Between CSC & HCL and their extended ecosystems, the customer gets access to almost complete spectrum of technology solutions & services.
- Widest geographic reach, with over 700 point of presence.
- Unparalleled Reduction in maintenance costs – over 30% reduction across multiple and diverse IT landscapes
- Fastest returns on transformation investments – reduce the time to recover the investment by over 40%.
Since inception the partnership has evolved into the following tracks:
Application Modernization Delivery Network(AMDN)
Our Application Modernization Delivery Network (AMDN) is an end-to-end service proposition that helps customers across industries modernize their application portfolio.
Enhanced ITO Services (EITOS)
To help meet rapidly evolving requirements of customers working across multiple industries, the CSC/HCL alliance is now offering clients in all sectors access to the entire range of services offered by HCL and CSC.
CeleritiFinTech, a joint venture of CSC and HCL, helps banking industry customers modernize their business environments through advanced core banking software platforms and a broad suite of services to enable value creation.
To know more please visit http://www.celeritift.com/