AJAY RAM KUMAR GURUSAMY
- The idea gave the systems more speed and added efficiency.
- In the event of the system crash, the backup was now able to restore the entire server
- Ajay designed a server that was able to take backups, capable of generating reports, with one single command called “Make System Backup” or ‘mksysb’.
- Ajay took the idea ahead and generated multiple scripts to pull up different sort of data
- Ajay’s client used IBM AIX servers which have operating systems running on Unix.
- The systems were running with ineffective backup exercise, i.e. if the whole system crashed the backups were unable to restore the whole system.
- The systems were also unable to generate any reports for the backup
- The client is a market leader in the banking business
- Ajay from HCL was working on an idea to help solve the server-backups related issues the client was struggling with