Media & Entertainment
Traditionally, outsourcing has helped enterprises to drive down the cost, bring in operational efficiencies and improve the process maturity; HCL has an Alternative Application Support & Maintenance or ALT ASM™ approach. ALT ASM™ focuses on aligning IT with Business – where IT is focused on improving business revenue, consumer experience and optimizing cost to maximize business impact.
HCL uniquely verticalizes ASM to M&E by delivering end user enablement benefits, through:
- Business Aligned IT; business operations that are structured by key industry processes like Content Creation and Acquisition, Production, Sales, Marketing and CRM for Level 1 (Service Desk) to L3 (Application Support)
- Unique Support, Technology, Process and Innovation-led portfolio management and execution approach to bring in a differentiated approach to value-creation
- About 30-35% gains in support efficiencies via deployment of 6-Pillars to Lean ASM – such as Right Sizing, Standardization, Tools & Automation, Performance Management , Proactive and Predictive Delivery and Transformation
- Integrated Operation Management Center for single window of accountability to Application Operations across application, infrastructure and service operations
- Focused Transformation with Industry Partners and SMEs, committed investment in driving initiatives for business transformation and operational improvement
- Innovation in Commercial Model, including approaches to outsourcing like EFaaS (Enterprise Function as a Service) for committed gain on IT intensity
The industry today is in the middle of disruptive technology changes, new business models are emerging, companies are scaling in new market with innovative products and service; hence an enormous amount of capital is required to manage and grow with these changes. HCL’s unique philosophy of Unlocking Capital through Lean principles enables ASM to be your business driver rather than being business as usual.
With intense M&A activities, Media enterprise today are fragmented with the IT organization geographically spread out and following a “Center Lite and Site Heavy” strategies. HCL’s unique approach to Global Shared Services has helped many enterprises to transition to “Center Heavy and Site Lite” model of execution