- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL Recognized as a Leader in ISG Research Quadrant for SAP BW/4HANA , U.S. Market, 2018
Today, enterprises look to adopt S/4HANA from non-SAP systems, evolving from an existing legacy business suite installation or consolidating several instances into a comprehensive S/4HANA model. They seek to experience the value of a digital core which offers immediate insights, intelligence beyond automation, and unparalleled user experience.
HCL has leveraged its Activate+ agile framework, DRYiCE tools, and design thinking methodology to customize its BW/4HANA and BW on HANA offerings. Its analytics practice emphasizes the company’s Mode 1-2-3 strategy as a key component to innovation for its customers. The company has a record of implementing more than 1,500 SAP-enabled transformation programs.
- HCL’s analytics practice has won contracts globally and within the US
- HCL has more than 20 BW/4HANA customers with $2 billion or more in revenue
- It has developed Activate+, a human-centric and agile methodology designed to enable strong collaboration with clients on HANA and analytics projects
- In 2017, HCL was honored in SAP’s Business Transformation Partner of the Year category
- HCL was named a leader in the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) Global Outsourcing 100 rankings for 2017
HCL’s largest share of 2017 SAP projects was in the analytics BW/4HANA category. The company is forecasting modest growth for the analytics practice in 2018. .HCL is now a Leader in ISG Research Quadrant for SAP BW/4HANA, U.S. Market, 2018.
Discover more in this report.