- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL recognized as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Research Quadrant for Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM), Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, US
Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) services have evolved from conventional development practices into disruptive and agile models. Currently, BFSI institutions across sectors are looking to deploy cutting-edge technologies to solve business problems, gain a competitive advantage, and increase the speed to market. To keep up with their client’s changing needs, service providers are augmenting traditional ADM base with emerging technologies and advanced, collaborative frameworks.
ISG Provider Lens™ assessed the strength of next-gen ADM service providers in the BFSI industry, which comprised banking, as well as diversified financial and insurance companies. The report, “ISG Provider Lens™ Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services — Next-Gen ADM for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)” recognized HCL as a Leader.
According to the report, HCL has been recognized for:
- Adopting a specialized approach to ADM services. For example, FENIX – an operating model specifically designed for the BFSI industry with cloud and digital transformation as its primary goals
- Developing FinEdge and SFDC – wealth CRM to boost its system integration capabilities
- Forming strategic partnerships with tech and fintech firms, including Microsoft, Blue Prism, and Finastra
- Strengthening Silicon Valley investments through Morado Ventures, Powwow, and Mooc
- Implementing a micro-verticalized approach to provide solutions in areas such as cards and payments, trade finance, cash management, and corporate lending
Download this report to know more.