- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL recognized as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Research Quadrant for Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, US
Healthcare organizations are revolutionizing the traditional way applications are developed and managed with cutting-edge technologies and collaborative frameworks. The approach aims at augmenting their offerings, consolidating functions to enhance efficiencies, and achieving unparalleled agility, productivity, and efficiency gains.
ISG assessed the strength of providers offering next-gen ADM services to the HCLS industry, including healthcare institutions, payers, pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device enterprises. In its study titled, “ISG Provider Lens™ Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services – Healthcare and Life Sciences, US” HCL was recognized as a Leader.
According to the report, HCL:
- Introduced smart tools, including ADPaas and Code Generator, to accelerate the journey to digital
- Developed the Advantage ALM framework that can be used with third-party tools and existing technologies of healthcare organizations to build, deploy, and test applications on-premise and in the cloud
- Offered platform as a service (PaaS) capable of moving healthcare organizations’ IT capabilities to the cloud
- Promoted autonomics-driven digital application maintenance to enable a transformation in application management and digital operations to eliminate IT and business waste
- Achieved efficiency in operations and cost through a combination of lean and automation levers to re-eliminate IT tickets
- Applied the 4I Framework, guided by intelligence, interaction, integration, and insight, and focuses on innovations around the patient
- Built a platform that integrates real-time data from more than 160 medical devices
Download this report to know more.