Mobile Payment Software Solutions
The Situation Today
The number of mobile devices on this planet now outpaces human beings. It was estimated that there were 7.3 billion devices in the world in 2012, compared with fewer than 7 billion people.
Mobility is driving significant changes in the way financial transactions are being carried out. According to a study nearly 70% of the population in the U.S. uses their smartphone to do mobile banking via apps, while 47% access financial accounts via their mobile phones. Ease with which customers have embraced use of mobile banking apps for payments, the number is only going to increase; hence banks that wish to attract and retain customers must now adapt to the new mobile banking trend.
How HCL Can Help
HCL has partnered with Accumulate for a 360 degree mobile payment solution that allows bank customers to use their mobile phones for all payment situations.
Among other mobile banking solutions, HCL’s mobile payment solution enables easier and faster payment options using a single platform; it also provides a wide range of mobile security services that focus on ease of use with the highest possible security.
HCL Mobile Payment Solution Architecture
What You Can Expect
HCL Mobile Payment Solution - Security
- Has security solutions such as security tokens, one- time pass codes, and digital certificates.
- Is the only Mobile Payment solution that uses a PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) true two-factor authentication in combination with dual simultaneously connected communication lines.
- Its technology and processes resolve many of the issues in today’s transaction environment, such as ”man-in-the- middle” attacks and so called ”phishing” of user identities and passwords.
- No user sensitive information like user name, password or account/ credit card numbers are stored on the mobile or transported over the Internet, making external hijacks impossible
HCL Mobile Payment Solution - Benefits
- Secure payment and bank transactions for users
- Fast and easy to use when doing payment transactions
- One platform for all payment situations (POS, online, P2P, vending and more)
- Can be used on a wide selection of mobiles (over 5000+ models)
- No/low transaction cost
- Easy to add, change or revoke mobile services (all done on the server side)
- All the above, resulting in enhanced customer experience, enabling banks retain and attract customers
Mobile Financial Services powered by the Solution
PKO Bank, 4T/WyWallet, Marginalen Bank, PayPal InStore, Borica Bank, Telia Mobile Wallet, NCB Bank, Yepex, Shell, Telenor, PayEx Mobil
To know more, contact: email@example.com