Remote Central Monitoring (RCM) and Medical Services Management Solutions
Pharmaceutical companies and CROs face multiple challenges in the market today, among them the increasing complexity of clinical trials, the risks and costs of monitoring trials, the quality of the sites, and a high attrition rate among monitors.
To address some of those challenges, HCL has developed unique remote medical services management solutions for clinical trial monitoring. HCL’s first-of-its-kind solution, Remote Central Monitoring solution, brings efficiencies and resources to the process, helping sponsors achieve significant savings and gather high-quality clinical trial data.
- CRO Experience: The CRO division of HCL has more than 12 years of experience conducting more than 75 clinical trials in several therapeutic areas for sponsors in India, Europe, and the United States. The team works with several major pharmaceutical companies and CROs and has extensive experience conducting routine site monitoring visits and site audits.
- Preferred Partner: HCL brings CRO domain expertise and technology under one roof to address complex problems for pharma and CRO clients. Leveraging an extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries, we provide holistic, multi-service delivery in health care.
- A robust and secure platform for the remote monitoring and management of activities from a central location that offers a central repository of redacted investigative source documents
- Seamless collaboration between sites, rCRAs, onsite monitors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to reduce administrative tasks related to monitoring by 45% to 65%
- More efficient use of the onsite monitor’s time
- Cloud-based technology platforms, which eliminate capital costs