Reaching the remotest parts of the world in the quickest possible time is a constant challenge that the transportation and logistics industry faces. This challenge gets compounded by volatile fuel prices, rapid cost escalations, dynamic regulatory environments, and stiff competition.
Transportation & Logistics companies today look for innovative solutions to address their business needs and grow.
These companies focus on ‘Optimizing the Flow of Freight’ with seamless flow of business processes for total control across the entire value chain.
With intensifying environment, there is a constant surge in the industry for:
- Shared Services and Technology-led business transformation for
- Increased agility
- Sustainable business outcomes
- Analytics and Process Automation for efficiency and innovation
- World Class, multi geography delivery models with Risk and Compliance worked in
Why HCL ?
HCL offers Transportation & Logistics-specific outsourcing services tailored to help you outpace your completion. By focusing on re-engineering the business processes, standardizing the underlying platforms and creating Shared Service Centers (SSCs) HCL provides an integrated approach to transforming your businesses.
HCL’s flexible business models (special purpose vehicles/JVs) ensure efficient enterprise transformation. We bring innovative commercial constructs (Fixed price/transaction based/output based/ outcomes based pricing) to the table to keep your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) low, and to ensure a predictable IT Spend. Thus our client’s enjoy an upfront cost benefit from the transformation.
- Domain expertise & vast experience from servicing many leading Transportation & Logistics companies
- ‘Transparent Enterprise’ suit of services: Freight Management, Customs Broker Services, Contract Logistics and Airlines Services
- Integrated Service Delivery (IT, Infra & BPO)
- Value added Consulting services in Supply Chain & Logistics
Business Benefits Derived
- P&L impact through cost reduction
- Shipment Lifecycle with 100% visibility
- Data quality and Analytics driven business insights
- Assured risk and compliance management
- Customized, Metrics-driven, technology-led Process Standardization
- Effective use of enterprise resources and skillsets